When attempting to create a report based on a Salesforce.com Stored Procedure in Crystal Reports, it displays the following error:
"Database Connector Error: 'HY000:[Simba][Salesforce] (23) Error in Http request: Couldn't resolve host name [Database Vendor Code: 23]"
Then Crystal Reports designer crash.
In Crystal Reports 2011, and below, it is possible to create a new report off the same Salesforce.com Stored Procedure.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013 - Support Pack 03
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2013, create a new report.
- Select "Salesforce.com" data source, and enter your user name and password.
- Select a Salesforce.com Stored Procedure, and add it to the report.
- Crystal Reports 2013, generates the error, then crash.
- Salesforce.com ODBC driver defect.
- To be able to connect to the Salesforce.com Stored Procedure in Crystal Reports 2013, apply the latest product update:
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 03 - Patch 7 and above
sales force, SP, simba , odbc, driver, SForce , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013