It is not possible to add customer part Number in the form templates for the sales order confirmation.
Reproducing the Issue
In a sales order you add a product with a customer part number in a line item. You expect, that the customer part number is displaying in sales order confirmation.
Go to the Sales Orders work center.
Go to the Sales Orders view.
Open a Sales Order.
- Go to the Items tab.
- Product with Customer Part Number to the Line Item.
Go to Output History and open the PDF Sales Order Confirmation.
Here you are not able to find the Customer Part Number in the Sales Order Confirmation.
The customer part number is not selected in the sales order confirmation.
Customer Part Number in Sales Order Confirmation called Buyer ID.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Form Template Maintenance view.
- Show the Active Forms and click Go.
- Select the Form Template Sales Order Confirmation.
- Click the Open button and select Easy Form Editor.
- Go to Sections view.
- Expand Table and select Columns.
- In the Details view click the Add button and select Column.
- Expand the FormPurchaseOrderConfirmation.
- Expand the FormPurchaseOrder.
- Expand the Item[*] and select BuyerID.
- Click the arrow to select the Buyer ID to Selected table and click OK.
- Please check if the Show field is set as Show always.
- Click the Save button.
- In the Preview click the Refresh button and you are able to see the BuyerID field.
- Click the Close button.
The Customer Part Number is now available in the Sales Order Confirmation.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To