- Report prints as designed on Laser printer.
- When the same report uses a Dot Matrix printer, the horizontal and vertical object placement is scaled.
- Horizontal scaling progresses from left to right such that an object on the far right of an 8 1/2 X 11 inch page may be shifted to the right as much as 1/4 of an inch.
- In Vertical dimension the scaling shifts fields down such that a bottom object on an 8 1/2 X 11 inch page may be shifted 1/4 of an inch.
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2010, 2012, 2013)
- Unknown at the time this KBA was written.
- The issue has been escalated for a fix.
R&D drilled into this issue and found a solution:
See this KBA for how to resolve: 1563479 - Page Scaling issue when printing from the .NET Winform
crvs cr4vs vs cr shrink move position dotmatrix , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem