You want the system to determine Ship-From Location based on the Sales Unit used in the Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Navigate to the view Sales Orders.
- Choose the button New and select the option Sales Order.
- In the New Sales Order page choose the button View All, In the General tab enter the account details and navigate to the Items tab .
- In the Items tab choose the button Add Row and under the column Product ID enter the product ID in the sales order .
You expect the system to determine the Ship-From location as ABC, but the system determines the location as XYZ.
Ship-From determination is based on Ship-To address from the sales order. It is not possible to select Ship-From site according to the sales unit. Sourcing of the ATP rely on the Ship-To address and not on the selling organization of the company.
The system is working as designed.
KBA , determine ship from location , wrong ship-from location , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To