You want to disable the Goods and Services Approval Task in your system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Project and choose the button Edit Project Scope.
- In Edit Project Scope screen navigate to the Questions step.
- Expand the scoping element Purchasing, select the sub-element Purchase Request and Order Management and expand it.
- Select Goods and Services Receipts under the element Purchase Request and Order Management .
- Under Questions for Goods and Services Receipts, you do not see a Business Option to disable approvals for goods and service receipt documents.
In the current version of Business ByDesign there is no option to disable the Approval Process for Goods and Service in the system. However, as a work around to stop the system from creating the approval tasks for goods and services you can maintain conditions in the approval process which will never be satisfied.
The system is working as designed.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To