You have tried Changing the Texts on Submit Expense Report Screen through Fine-Tune Activity Change Texts on the Submit Expense Report Screen but you do not see the Text Change in Silverlight.
Reproducing the Issue
Reproducing the issue in Silverlight:
- Login as Traveler.
- Go to Travel & Expenses Work Center.
- Go to Travel & Expenses view.
- Go to Request Trip Approval and then to Claim Travel Expenses.
- Click on Submit.
You receive an information pop up for Submit Expense Report and the Text is standard which is delivered by SAP.
How to Change Texts on the Submit Expense Report Screen:
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects.
- Select the Project and Click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-tune.
Find Change Texts on the Submit Expense Report Screen & Click on Open.
- Click on Add Row under General Use.
- Select the Country Version & Give the Description.
- Click on Create and Edit Texts.
- Click on Add Row and select the Language.
- Enter the Text.
The same steps need to be repeated in case of International trips.
System works as designed. Once you have configured Fine Tune Activity in Business Configuration the functionality works only in case of HTML UI and not in Silverlight.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To