A particular employee is not available in the Employees view of Personnel Administration work center. However, the same is available in the view through Advanced Search.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center.
- Go to the Employees view.
- Input the Employee Name/ID in the Find box, say XYZ.
- Select the Go button.
The message No records found is seen.
- In the Employees view, select the Advanced option.
- Use the Value Help for Employee ID.
- The concerned Employee, XYZ can be found in the list.
The reason for this behavior is that the Basic Employee Data for XYZ has been created in the system but the Personnel File has still not been created.
This can be verified through the business configuration activity Migration of Employee Data - <Country>. Choose the option to Manually create Personnel File using basic employee data. In the value help there you will see the employee listed which means that the personnel files for the two are yet to be created.
This is system behavior.
You may continue to create the personnel files and then you should see the employees listed under the Employees view.
KBA , employees missing , employees view , search , no records found , not found , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To