You maintain the French translation text for pricing procedure. However, when you login system in French, you still see the old texts.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Business Configuration
- Go to view Implementation Projects
- Open activity list
- Open activity Configure Price Strategy
- Open the link Configure Pricing Procedure
- For example, select Standard Procedure-> Step 70 Restocking Fee
- Click on the button Translate
- Enter French as the target language and maintain the translated text.
- Now login system in French and create a new sales order
- The options under the Pricing tab in the Price Determination section are still the old, standard texts.
The description maintained in the UI has higher priority over the translation text maintained in the Translate. Hence , the translation text is not picked up but the old description is picked up.
Update the description of the corresponding price strategy in the French UI
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To