Error Message: VALIDITY_PERIOD-END_DATE is read only in the simulation stage of activity: Migration of Employee Data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Show: All Configuration Elements and Find activity: Migration of Employee Data - <Country>.
- Select the Open button.
- Select Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool.
- Upload the populated migration file.
- Select the Execute Migration button.
- Select Execute Migration step by step option from the dropdown.
- Continue to the Simulation Phase.
It is not allowed to specify the Termination Date for an employee whose Work Agreement Type is Permanent.
Specify the Termination Date for such Employees as Unlimited.
If you wish to terminate the employee, that can be done from the Personnel Administration work center's Terminate Relationship with Employee regular task.
KBA , validity_period , termination date , validity_period-end_date , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To