You want to know how to change the time at which a Recurring Supplier Invoice run is executed
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Navigate to the Recurring Invoices view.
- Select the relevant Recurring Invoice Template ID and choose the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Define Recurring Invoice guided activity by selecting the Next button.
- Under the header Recurrence Pattern you are not able to enter a time at which you want the invoice run to start.
- You see that only date value can be changed and not the time.
The start time of the Mass Data Run which creates the recurring supplier invoices cannot be updated by the end user. The time schedule is fixed and provided as a standard by SAP.
The system is working as designed.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To