You have created a purchase order ABC with account assignment cost center. However up on creating the supplier invoice for the purchase order, system failed to update the Account Assignment details in the cost distribution tab.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Select All Purchase Orders to be Invoiced.
- Select the relevant Purchase Order.
- Select New Invoice and Save.
You have scoped the functionality Delayed Verification in Progress in the scoping. While creating supplier invoice, account details will not be reflected in the cost distribution. Once you post the supplier invoice, the account distribution details will automatically reflect under cost distribution.
If you want account details to be populated under cost distribution during invoice creation, then uncheck the Delayed Verification checkbox in the scoping. Steps to be followed to uncheck this functionality is mentioned below;
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Questions and select the scoping element Purchasing.
- Select Supplier Invoicing and Supplier invoice and credit memos.
- Select the question; Do you want to use delayed verification as supplier invoice entry capability? Set as No
- Finish the scoping.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To