You have an Account containing Industry and you want to add more options to the drop-down list of this field.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Search and open an Account.
- The field Industry is available under the Header and you want to add more options to the drop-down list.
This is the expected system behaviour.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine Tune tab.
- Search and open the General Business Partners Activity.
- Click the Maintain Industries hyperlink.
- Maintain the respective Industries.
The maintained Industries appear in the drop-down list of the respective field.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To