Sales order is in status In Process but you expect it to be in status Completed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order ABC (ABC represents the sales order number).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select line item XX (XX represents the line item number).
- Line item XX is linked to project XYZ (XYZ represents the number of the project).
- The Invoice Status for the line item is in status Finished and all invoicing has been completed for this sales order.
Therefore you would expect the sales order ABC to be in status Completed but the status is In Process.
This is the expected system behavior. For Time and Material Items, you have to manually finish the invoice status. Only for fixed price item the status is set automatically.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Project Invoicing view.
- Select the Sales Orders sub view.
- Select sales order ABC.
- Press the Change Status button and select the Finish Invoicing button.
The Status of the related sales order ABC will now change to Completed.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To