In Lumira Desktop, the level 4 of a hierarchy has been set, however, all nodes are displayed.
- Lumira Desktop 1.18
- Supported SAP NW BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Lumira Desktop and create a new document.
- Opt to connect to SAP Business Warehouse.
- Provide connection details an when prompted, select the BEx query.
- Enter required prompt values.
- Create the chart as required.
- Activate the hierarchy, and click View values. There, set the appropriate level.
- Notice that the nodes are displayed as well as data for the selected value(s).
The currently intended functionality of both SAP Lumira and SAP Design Studio is to show all levels down to the level that is set.
Additional behaviour such as that found in SAP Analysis Office can be requested for SAP Lumira via SAP Idea Place.
Please reference Knowledge Base Article 1515837 - How To: Enhancement Request Process - "Idea Place" for more information on Idea Place
- SAP Business Warehouse