You have created several extension fields on the New Fixed Asset screen and now you want to migrate fixed assets using the Fixed Assets (extended) template and the extension fields have to part of the template header, nevertheless you do not know where to find this template.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Fixed Assets work center
- Select the Fixed Assets view
- Select the Fixed Assets subview
- Click on the New Fixed Asset button
- You can see the extension fields you have created.
You can simply download the Fixed Asset Extend template in the Business Configuration work center using the Perform Data Extraction activity.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Select the project name and click on Open Activity List button
- On the Fine-Tune chevron search for the Perform Data Extraction activity and open it
- Click on Download migration templates tittle
- Search for the Fixed Assets (extended) Migration Object
- And click on Download
- The excel template will open and on the tab Master Data you will be able to see the new fields created on the Fixed Asset screen.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To