The requirement is a Bank Reconciliation Report listing all banking transaction contained in bank statements, allocated and reconciled in a period.
The figures shall include Check Numbers, Payment and Receipt References, Customer and Supplier Names and corresponding Debit/Credit Amounts.
A summary in printed form should be produced.
A designated Bank Reconciliation Report in the described form does not exist in ByDesign as of yet.
The Cash Reconciliation report in Liquidity Management provides reconciliation information on cash register level with regards to clearing of bank transactions for particular bank account numbers. The involved bank g/l accounts are derived from the Account Determination Group as maintained in the bank master data for each bank account.
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Access the Reports view and select List.
- Open the Cash Reconciliation report. For the applicable default parameters choose the relevant Bank Account/Petty Cash ID(s).
Here you can gather an overview of Cash Ledger and Cash Register balances and their reconciliation status. This information can be drilled down into affected G/L Accounts, Confirmation Status and Transaction Types. Double-clicking cells containing particular amounts provides access to the Cash - Line Items report and the Payment List for Reconciliation, producing even more detailed information in relation to Payer/Payee and Payment Method.
A feasible workaround meeting the listed requirements for such an integrated report would be to combine the data contained in the Cash Reconciliation report, Cash - Line Items, Payment List for Reconciliation with the information contained in the Payment Monitor.
- Go to the Payment Management or Liquidity Management work center.
- Select the Payment Monitor view and open the Advanced Search.
- Show All payments and select their Status as Confirmed.
- As Posting Date select a sufficient time range in order to make sure that all the relevant, confirmed payments are included.
(e.g. 3 months time range, for a statement date 31.12.2013 select 01.10.2013 to 31.12.2013)
- Select the relevant Bank ID and/or Bank Account or Petty Cash ID.
Via Personalize you can add additional Payment Data leading to a full picture of their references, payer/payee party and current status.
The Export (To Microsoft Excel) - button provides the opportunity to produce a summary of this list in printed form.
KBA , bank reconciliation , bank statement , clearing , customer , supplier , payment reference , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To