Visualization filter is not saved when switch to another visualization
SAP Lumira 1.17
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Lumira Desktop.
- Go to the Home Page.
- Select "Try With Samples".
- Select "BestRunCorp - Margin Analysis" to open.
- Go to the Visualization Room.
- Click "Add filters" - you will be using the first visualization.
- Choose Discount as the dimension to filter on.
- Set the top, the bottom or both values to 0.
- Click OK.
- Select the second visualization.
- Go back to the first visualization and you will see that the filter is removed.
This issue has been forwarded to Development for further investigation
This issue has been resolved in SAP Lumira 1.18
- lost filter
- not keeping
- not persisted
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0