You want to remove the Customer Return Approval process entirely from the system. However,you find this activity is unable to revoke from the Business Configuration work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Find Approval for Customer Return.
- You want to de-scope this activity but you don't find any option to do so.
Customer Return Approval is a protected activity in the system, meaning once it is scoped in system it can not be scoped out.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
As a workaround you can set an extremely high value as threshold in the approval, so that no document go for approval.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view then select the Approval Processes sub view.
- Find the relevant process for customer return and set Condition for high value.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To