You get error while adding account determination group under General Ledger in fine tune activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Go to Implementation Projects.
3. Select activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
4. Select Edit Account Determination Groups.
5. Under General Ledger, select Groups for Other Current Assets.
6. Select Add row. Add Group ID as XYZ.
You get the below errors
Change or Delete duplicate rows with key 'XYZ' in 'G/L Account determination group'.
The error occurs because account determination group XYZ already exists under General Ledger ->Groups for Other Income. Now you try to add the same group under Other Current Assets, the system checks that the account determination group for Other Income, Other Current Assets, Other Liabilities and General Expenses is unique.
It is not possible to add the same account determination group under different sets of General Ledger.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To