- Database Connection Error: 'An error occurred in the query server while executing a query for execution'
- When refreshing some report in Crystal Reports 2011 based off a Siebel data source, it fails with the a Database Connection Error.
- When refreshing the same report in Crystal Reports 2008, it refresh successfully.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2011, create a report off Siebel.
- Add at least 2 tables to the report, and link the tables.
- Add on the report at least one database fields from each table.
- When refreshing the report, it will generate the error:
"Database Connection Error: 'An error occurred in the query server while executing a query for execution"
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01702550
- This issue has been resolved in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports 2011:
- Support Pack 10
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 04
CR, Siebel, error , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013