A newly added column to target table is not visible in Table_Compare transform that is before the target table in SAP Data Services.
SAP Data Services 126.96.36.199
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a DataFlow with objects in sequence and connect them as follows: Source Table, QT, Table_Compare Transform, Target Table.
2. Add a new column to Source Table in Database client.
3. Reimport the modified table metadata.
Note: You can see the modified target table, but not updated in the Table_Compare transform.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01731583.
The issue will be fixed in Data Services !4.2 SP3.
To workaround the issue, you may perform any of the following:
- Delete and Recreate the Table_Compare transform.
- In the Table_Compare transform, change the Datastore information and change back the information.
BODI, DI, XI, ADAPT, Table_Compare transform not updated, BODS , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem