Customer wants to change the State sales tax (%) from x% to y%.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders Work Center.
- Click on Sales Orders View.
- Select the Sales Order and click on Edit.
- Click on View All.
- Go to Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Under Total Pricing you can see the State sales tax (%) is x%.
The customer wants to change the State sales tax (%) to y%.
Customer needs to change the State sales tax (%) from x% to y% due to legal requirements.
Please follow the steps bellow in order to change the State Tax (%):
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Click on Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab.
- Select the Tax on Goods and Services - [Country] Activity.
- Click on Open.
- Click on Define Sales Tax Rate Schedules.
- Change the rates for the state as desired.
Rates will get picked if tax calculation is triggered again.
KBA , state sales tax , u.s. , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To