You create outgoing payment files by using the payment medium format AT PAYMUL AZV V3 Foreign payment for foreign payments.
In the created txt file the sender identification of the paying house bank, for instance ATRAI32000 for Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien AG, is missing. It should be displayed at the start of the file in the following way: UNB+UNOC:3++SENDER ID+. Instead, you can only see UNB+UNOC:3+++ without the sender ID.
Reproducing the Issue
Pre condition: You created an outgoing payment with non SEPA payment method International Bank Transfer for a foreign payee outside the SEPA area.
- You verify the created payment file in the Liquidity Managment workcenter under File Management - Outbound Files.
- Click on the File ID.
- In the new screen press View All and go to the Attachment tab.
- Click on the Document title to open the created text file.
- In the first line the sender ID of your house bank should appear after UNB+UNOC:3++. But it is not displayed.
The sender ID is derived from the EDIFACT identification in the bank directory. It needs to be maintained separately.
- In the Liquidity Management workcenter navigate to the Master Data view and go to Bank Directory.
- Find the respective bank directory and click on it's ID to open it.
- In the General tab under National Bank Codes press Add Row.
- Under National Bank Code Type select ATE - Austrian EDIFACT Identifier* and maintain the respective ID under National Bank Code.
- Press Save and Close.
- When you now create an outgoing payment for a foreign payee the sender ID/EDIFACT ID will be derived in the created text file.
*A list of all Austrian EDIFACT IDs can be found in the Attachment tab of this case document.
KBA , absenderkennung auslandsüberweisung , non sepa international bank transfer , paymul azv foreign payment sender id , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To