Create a vertical table with merged dimension and a nested variable, or concatenated dimension, where + operator is used.
The result would not be as expected.
Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Service Pack 03
Reproducing the Issue
Login to Webi Rich Client
1. Create a new webi report with two Queries.
2. Create a merged dimension [megrDimension1]
3. Create a table with merge dimension and related dimension object [object1].It works fine.
4. Create a report level variable [var1], where calculations like ‘+’ are used on [object1] for concatenation or nested variables.
5. Create a table with [mergeDimension1] and [var1].
6. The result is not as expected.
The issue has been tested and solved in Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Service Pack 04.
Nested Variable, ‘+’, merge dimension, blank , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem