Error: 'HTTP400 error: cannot create Jam group. Contact the SAP Jam administrator.'.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open opportunity ABC (ABC represents the opportunity ID).
- Go to the Groups facet.
- Create a new group.
Error message is displayed: 'HTTP400 error: cannot create Jam group. Contact the SAP Jam administrator.'.
Verify that the below conditions are met:
- In SAP Jam, under Admin hyperlink for the Features options, confirm if Enable Outbound Private External Group Creation option is enabled.
- The e-mail address of the user is the same in both systems and unique for each employee/user.
The issue may also occur due to a missing configuration when configuring the Private Signing Key and Certificate in the SAML Local Identity Provider from SAP Jam
To fix this, please follow this guide.
JAM, Error, Group , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To