You have configured the standard traveler role /SAP/ODT/TRAVELER in order to restrict the mobile access from travelers but traveler was able to create an expense report through iPad.
After checking the business roles, the changes done on the standard role /SAP/ODT/TRAVELER are not available anymore.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application & User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view and select Business Roles.
- Find the Business Role ID /SAP/ODT/TRAVELER.
- Press Edit button and go to Work Center & View Assignments tab.
- You will find that View Id ODT_MOB_TEM_MOBILE_WCF (TEM Mobile) is assigned to the user.
Technically SAP allows changing of the delivered Standard Traveler Role but it is not recommended to customize the same because content is owned by SAP and can be updated with new software correction or system upgrade.
In case you want to customize the traveler role, you can create new system role with copy of standard role and restrict the access as per your requirement.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To