A deployment template has been selected previously using the System Configuration Wizard (SCW). When using the SCW to create the single Adaptive Processing Server (APS) using the XS template the APS has a name different to AdaptiveProcessingServer.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 (System Configuration Wizard was added in BI 4.1)
Reproducing the Issue
- Use the System Configuration Wizard to modify the platform using a different deployment template.
- After running the SCW there will be multiple APSes.
- Use the SCW to select the XS deployment template to create a single Adaptive Processing Server.
- Note that the new APS is called APS instead of AdaptiveProcessingServer.
This is by design. Applying the XS template is not the same as reverting the changes to the Adaptive Processing Server.
sizing; , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem