You are attempting to create a new Charge/Credit for an Employee and when you click on Save, system shows an error message saying Posting Failed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables Work Center.
- Go to Suppliers View.
- Go to Supplier Accounts Sub-view.
- Search for the respective Employee.
- Click on View button.
- Choose New Charge/Credit button.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Click on Post button.
- System shows up an error message saying Posting Failed.
The Business Partner Country is not being maintained for the employee and thus, in the existing Central Bank Reporting functionality that is being checked during the posting and an error is thrown.
- Go to Business Partner Data Work Center.
- Go to Business Partners View.
- Search for the respective employee.
- Select it and click on Edit > General button.
- Go to Addresses tab.
- Click on Add Row button and maintain a Country.
- Choose Save button.
After performing these steps, you will be able to post a New Charge/Credit.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To