Invoice Run is not working as expected. The run has not been executed on a particular day though that day is included in the run parameters.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Runs view.
- Show All Invoice Runs.
- Select the invoice run ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the invoice run).
- Select the Execution Details of Run ID XYZ-> No invoice run was executed on DD.MM.YYYY date (DD.MM.YYYY represents the date).
You are using International Calendar where the DD.MM.YYYY is marked as public holiday, due to this reason the invoice run was not executed on that particular day.
As per the scheduling information for Customer Invoicing Run, with Run ID - XYZ, the recurrence is Daily, Every work day using calendar - International with 5 working days(Mon - Fri).
We have checked the holidays for the International Calendar and they are:
New Year's Day
New Year's Eve
Since there was a public holiday on DD.MM.YYYY date, the invoice run was not executed.
In case the expectation is that the run executes as per the any other calendar then choose that country holiday calendar in the scheduling UI - Using Calendar field.
You can check the calendar used in the Invoice Run by following below steps:
1. Go to the Application and User Management work center.
2. Go to the Background Jobs view.
3. Show All Scheduled Jobs and click on Go button.
4. Select the run ID XYZ and choose Reschedule button.
5. In the Reschedule Job screen, you can see the calendar maintained which is International with 5 working days (Mon - Fri).
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To