You have migrated the purchase orders and migration was successfully completed. However when you open the migrated purchase order under items tab, the account assignment field is blank.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects and select Open Activity List.
- Navigate to Integrate and Extend tab.
- Select the activity Migration of Purchase Orders.
- Select Migrate purchase orders using the migration tool.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the migrated Purchase Order.
- Navigate to the Items tab and select Account Assignment sub tab.
- The Account Assignment Type field is blank.
The migration template has two account assignments to the Purchase Order line item. For Example: Purchase order line item ABC-1 assigned to both cost center XYZ and Individual Material 100000000. This is not allowed.
It is not possible to have two account assignments for one purchase order line item. For Example: The affected Purchase Order ABC has an account assignment to cost center XYZ and individual material 1000000. You need to assign only one account assignment for purchase order line item in the migration template and then it will reflect in the migrated purchase order successfully.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To