When you are accessing the report Milestone Trend Analysis no data is shown and you are unable to select any Project for the selection.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center and access the view Reports List;
- Open the report Milestone Trend Analysis;
- Click on the value help for the characteristic Project, see that you can't select any Projects here.
- If you copy a Project ID into the field you will be able to see this information in the value help, however, the report won't return any data.
The report Milestone Trend Analysis (PROPRJU01_Q0001) is based on the Data Source Project Snapshot (PROPRJU01), meaning that the report/data source will only return data if you have a Project Snapshot in your system.
In order to show data in the Milestone Trend Analysis report, you will need to create a Project Snapshot Run, in order to do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Project Management work center and access the view Snapshot Runs;
- Click on New Snapshot Run;
- In this new screen you will be able to select if you want the snapshot run to select a specific project or a specific project type, after defining all required information here, you can click on Save and then Set to Active;
- Back to the Snapshot Runs view, select the newly created snapshot run and click on Start Immediately;
- Your report should return data successfully now.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To