You are trying to generate a report to list the Employee Name with their Residence Address and/or other Personal Data like Private Mobile, Private Phone, Private E-mail.
The information may be required for Postal Communications or other purposes.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center
- Go to the view Design Report
- Open any Standard or Custom report face based on Headcount or Employee Master Data Data Source.
All the Private Contact Data are not displayed accordingly.
The HCM Data Sources only have the Employees' Workplace Contact Data and not their Private Contact Data.
Therefore, by design, this data cannot be displayed.
Through the Personnel Administration work center, it is possible for you to get a list of all Private Contact Data maintained for the Active Employees and also is available to be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- Go to Personnel Administration Work Center
- Go to view Reports
- Go to the sub view Employee List Reports
- Switch the show view to Address List
- Choose Export to Microsoft Excel
To get the Personal Data of the Terminated/ Inactive Employees, you may create a Z report based on the Data Source HCMPAB01. You have to filter on Termination Date to remove Active Employees.
Private Mobile, Private Phone, Private E-mail, Private Contact Data, HCMPAB01, Workplace Contact Data , KBA , workplace contact data , private contact data , private phone , private mobile , hcmpab01 , private e-mail , private email , SRD-HR-ANA , Analytics Content , How To