While selecting the Print Pro Forma Invoice from a Sales Order, the system is selecting a different form layout.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the Sales order XYZ (XYZ represents the sales order number).
- Select Print Pro Forma Invoice.
- In the new window select Print Pro Forma Invoice button.
- System showing a different Business Document like Down Payment Request /Customer Credit Memo
The rule for Pro Forma Invoice in Form Template Selection is not maintained and hence system picks the last default form.
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to Input and Output Management view and select Form Template Selection Sub view.
- Select Customer Invoice from value help.
- Select New and select Form template code as Customer Invoice.
- Select Business Document as Pro Forma Invoice and select Save and Close.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To