You are trying to create a Shopping Cart selecting a Cost Center from a different company, however you are receiving the error message: Intercompany account assignment is not allowed
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center
- Under Self-Services view, Go to Self-Services Overview sub view
- Select the option Go Shopping
- Add a product to the shopping cart and select Next
- Under the step two, select Next again
- For the field Cost Center, enter a cost center from a different company
- Receive the error message
The system is working as expected.
It is not possible to create intercompany shopping carts. An user can select different Cost Centers when creating them, however these Cost Centers need to exist under the same company.
It is not possible to create intercompany shopping carts.
As a workaround, it is possible to use Purchase Orders to cover this scenario.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To