There was a scoping question of expense report self-approval in ByD release 1402. But there is no such question in 1405.
Reproducing the Issue
In ByDesign release 1402 you could configure the self-approval of expense reports following the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center and view Implementation Projects.
- Select the project and select Edit Project Scope.
- Select Next till steps 4, Questions.
- Expand Scoping Element Travel and Expenses, then Expense and Reimbursement Management.
- Select Approval Process, you can see a question as Allow approvers to approve their own travel documents in Country XYZ.
However, this question does not exist here in ByDesign release 1405.
The configuration of expense report self-approval has been moved from Business Configuration (BC) Scoping to an activity in BC Fine Tuning.
You can find it now following the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center and Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and select Open Activity List.
- Search for activity Business Task Management for Expense and Reimbursement Management and open it.
- Select Edit self-approval settings. You can configure self approval of expense report here.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To