You receive the error message CorrespondenceTransmissionStatusCode does not fit to InitiatorCode while migrating e-mail activities
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration and select Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list of your project.
- Search for Migration of E-mail Activities and open it.
- Execute migration step by step for your migration template.
- You receive the error message on Simulation step.
The fields Transmission Status and Sender Type Activity E-mail in the migration template don't have the same status.
You have to complete the field Transmission Status accordingly to field Sender Type Activity E-mail
These are the options for field Sender Type Acitivty E-mail
STATUS: SENT - 1 - When the field Sender is an account ID) / 2 ( When the field Sender is an Employee.
STATUS: NOT TRANSMITTED - 147 - When the field Sender is an account ID) / 167 - When the field Sender is an Employee.
E.g: if you have filled the field Sender Type Activity E-mail with status 1, you must complete the field Transmission Status with Sent.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To