You are trying to manually enter leaves in the employee times, however the amount of days is not being reflected in the time account balance.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Go to Employees view.
- Find the concerned employee and click Edit.
- On the screen that opens, go to the Employee Times tab. You have active time entries, e.g. Vacation Days.
- Go to the Time Account Balances tab.
The vacation days have not been reflected in the time account for vacation.
The mapping between the time type and the time account is not done.
In order to properly account the recorded days, you have to map the time type with the time account as per below steps.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Open the activity Time Types - <Country>.
- Click Maintain Employee Time Types.
- Select the concerned time type.
- Maintain the relevant time account in the Time Account Posting tab.
After that, times recorded with the concerned time type will be reflected in the time account balance.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To