Migrated purchase orders are not going for approval process.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Go to the Integrate and Extend tab.
- Select the template Migration of Purchase Orders.
- Fill the template and migrate the orders using migrating tool.
Now the migrated Purchase Orders bypass the approval process and status of Purchase Order set to Sent.
The Approval Process is not supported for migrated Purchase Orders. As a result, all purchase orders created through migration will be sent without approval. This is as designed and based on the practice of using the migration tools to migrate completed purchase orders. As a result, there is no need for approval since the purchase orders are already sent.
Important Note: The purchase order item approval process is supported for migrated Purchase Orders. If you do any changes to the Quantity, Price and Account Assignment system will trigger an item approval process.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To