Error Message: The BO Company Node Root with ID XZY does not exist
is seen while migrating employee Data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Show: All Configuration Elements and find activity Migration of Employee Data - <Country>
- Choose to migrate Personnel Administration data using the migration tool.
- Upload the populated migration file.
- Select the Execute Migration button and the Step by Step option from the drop down list.
- Continue until the Simulation Phase.
The cause for the error is that the value specified in the field Company within the template is not and org unit flagged as a Company.
You may correct the data replacing the field Company with a valid Org Unit that is defined as a Company in Organizational Management.
KBA , does not exist , bo company node root , migration of employee , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To