You want to create a form template in a specific language (eg: Turkey), but while creation this particular language is not available in the list of languages for selection.
Reproducing the Issue
- Application and User Management work cente.
- Form Template Maintenance subview.
- Upload As new Variant.
- Select Country as Turkey from the List but the Language Turkish is not available in the drop down list to select.
This is the standard system behavior, the system will list out only standard languages and the languages which are added in the Additional Communication Languages.
In order to add the required languages to the list follow the below steps:
- Work Center Business Configuration.
- View Implementation Projects.
- Click on Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine Tuning Tab.
- Find the Activity Additional Communication Languages.
- Add this activity to your project(If it is not).
- Select the Language Turkish check box.
Now if you go to the form template maintenance view and try to create a form you could find the country Turkey and Language Turkish in the dropdown of respective fields(Same way you could maintain for other languages also).
Note: The respective country should be scoped in your system in order to find the country in the drop down of form template country selection during the creation of a form template.
KBA , output form language , language not available in form creation , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To