You have observed that service agents which have been set to obsolete in Business Partner Data work center are still appearing in the user interface.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to Service Agents view.
- Choose the relevant Service Agent.
- Click on Change Status button and select Obsolete.
- The Service Agents status now changes into Obsolete.
Checking the Service Agent in the Org Unit view.
- Go to Organizational Management work center.
- Go to Org Structures view.
- Go to the Org Unit the Service Agent which you have set to status Obsolete is in.
- Navigate to tab Employees
- Here the Service Agent set to Obsolete is still visible.
Changing the status of the Service Agent will not end the validity of the Service Agent in the respective Org Unit.
If your requirement is to end the validity of a particular Service Agent from his/her Org Unit then there are two ways:
1. Edit the Service Agent.
2. In the General tab, remove the Org Unit and the Job
3. Save the Service Agent.
1. Go to Organizational management work center.
3. Highlight the Org Unit where the Service Agent belongs to
4. Go to Employees tab.
5. Highlight the Service Agent.
6. Select End Employee Assignment
7. Save and activate the Org Unit.
1961501 - Employee Type is Displaying as Service Agent for the Internal Employees
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To