When you try to migrate Fixed Asset, system throws below error message during Validation step
File validation failed. Create an incident
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and Open the migration activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data
- Select Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool link
- Select the respective Migration Unit.
- Select Process File for the respective Migration File
The cause for the issue is that you might have maintained the incorrect date format for the dates maintained in the template.
Try to correct the date format and repeat the validation again.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To