You have created a customer specific discount lists types list in fine-tuning and would like to migrate the data for this discount list type. However, in the Migration Template in the column List Type the mentioned examples only mention the standard list types and during migration in the Edit Value Conversion step only the standard is available for the list type.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation project.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Integrate and Extend tab.
- Open the activity Migrate Discount Lists.
- Select your source file.
- Click on the Execute Migration button and select the Execute Migration Step By Step option.
- Click on Next to go to the Step Convert Values.
- Click on the task Edit Value Conversion for Discount List Type.
- When you click on the Value Help only the standard list types are available.
It is not possible to migrate discount lists for custom specific discount list types since the migration template is not adapted for custom specific templates.
You can upload the discount list for the custom specific discount list type using the excel upload functionality.
You can download the template as follows:
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Select the Discount List view.
- Select the custom specific discount list type.
- Select an existing discount list from the OWL (Object Work List).
- Click on the Download button.
- Save your template.
- You can use this template to upload the data for your custom specific discount list type.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To