When user tries to connect to SAP Cloud Applications Studio he gets the JSON Communication Error.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log on to SAP Cloud Application Studio.
2. Connect to the Repository.
3. Enter your System Details
4. Enter your User ID and Password.
5. Click on ok.
6. Error pops up as JSON Communication Error.
The Service agent user does not have the needed workcenter or Role is unassigned.
Kindly create a New Service Agent with the correct authorizations or check and correct the current Service Agent authorizations by referring to the Quick User Setup Guide in the studio help documentation.
Make sure that atleast the User is assigned to Partner Development Work Center and Application User and Access Management work center.
Please refer to below path to get the detail information.
Help ->SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To