The Availability Check button is missing on sales order.
SAP Business ByDesign 1711
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Choose the Sales Orders view.
- Select the Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents order ID).
- Choose Edit button -> View All -> Items tab.
- You will find the Availability Check button is unavailable on UI.
This is due to you did not have scoped ATP in your project.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the right project->press Next till Questions.
- Choose Selling Products and Services->Sales Orders.
- Please select question:Do you want to immediately confirm quantities and requested dates during sales order creation based on an availability check?
- Select the Finish button to complete the project and Save the changes.
ATP, BYD, Sales Order , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To