You have created a report to display a graph, however it is not visible in HTML5.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on the system in HTLM5
- Go to Analysis Work center
- Go to the Reports Sub view
- Select the desired report
- Open it
- Select the Report View and/or Report Selection intended to show up the report in a Graph mode
- Click on Go
No Graph is displayed.
The analytical graph view demands one or more key figures set in the columns and one or more characteristics set in the rows.
You may also note the Graph Icon in the right corner is grayed out and it says: Chart not possible; key figures are in rows or characteristic are in columns.
You need to adapt the report layout in such way which a characteristic is set to the rows and a key figure to the columns in order to render the graph.
Chart View considerations:
- At least one series (one column containing numeric values) is required to display a chart.
- If the report has more than 250 rows, the Chart cannot not be rendered. For technical reasons, it's possible to render 250 datapoints per series.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To