You wanted to know how supplier tax registration number determined in supplier invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Supplier Invoicing.
- Select Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- In the field Find Enter XYZ (XYZ invoice ID).
- Select the Invoice and choose the button Edit.
- Choose the button View all.
- Go to General Tab.
- Go to sub tab Taxes.
- The Supplier's Tax Registration is not the one as expected.
The Supplier's Tax Registration details are taken from the supplier master data Financial tab sub tab Tax Data, if there is no data maintained then system will not pull any details. If there are two maintained then system will pick the first one, if only one is maintained the system pick the same. So in order the system to pick the desired and correct tax details you have to maintain the correct tax details in the supplier master data.
- Go to Supplier Base work center.
- Select Suppliers View.
- In the field Show choose show all suppliers option from drop down.
- In the field Find enter XYZ(XYZ supplier ID).
- Choose the supplier and choose the button Edit.
- Go to Financials Tab.
- Go to Tax Data sub tab.
- Under Tax Numbers field enter all mandatory details.
- Save and close.
From now these tax details are filled automatically when ever you create an supplier invoice for this supplier.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To