- Error: "Invalid License Key" when trying to update to Permanent license key.
- Lumira not accepting or allowing to update the license key.
Reproducing the Issue
- Install SAP Lumira with temporary license key.
- Try to upgrade or update the keycode.
- Go-to Help-Enter Keycode.
- Enter permanent or valid keycode. Error: "Invalid Keycode"
The issue is due to the properties file still holding the old keycode.
Browse through the local directory on the machine where SAP Lumira is installed.
- Go to C:\Users\Public\sapvi and look for the file "hilo_license.properties".
- Copy the file to another location or rename it.
- Now launch the SAP Lumira and enter the new keycode. It would work.
Visual Intelligence, invalid keycode , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0