The requirement is to enhance the contact assignments to customers through migration.
However, the error: 'General': Mandatory value missing in column 'Account Name' is seen in the Data Validation Phase.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Select to Show All Configuration Elements and find the activity: Migration of Customers for SAP Cloud for Customers.
- Select the link: Migrate customers using the migration tool
- Select the relevant file.
- Select the Execute Migration button and option Execute Migration Step-by-Step from the drop-down.
The Migration Mode: Add New Records has been selected. For enhancement of customer records, select the migration mode Enhance Already Existing Records has to be selected.
Change the Migration Mode to Enhance Already Existing.
The steps will be as follows:
- In the Migration Tool, select the concerned file.
- Select the Properties button.
- In the drop-down for Migration Mode, select Enhance Already Existing Records.
KBA , contacts , customers , mandatory value missing , upload of contacts , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To