- How to save a report to a .xlsb extension?
- How to export a report from Crystal Reports to a MS Excel .xlsb extension?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- There is no option in Crystal Reports to export to MS Excel with a .xlsb extension.
- .xlsb format, is a binary format of a MS Excel spreadsheet. Therefore a workaround will be to export to MS Excel format from Crystal Reports, and manually enter extension as .xlsb:
- In Crystal Reports, open the report.
- Under the menu "File", select "Export - Export Report"
- In the "Export" window, under format, select: Microsoft Excel(97-2003)
- In the "Destination" drop-down list, select: "Disk file", and click "OK"
- In the "Select Export File" window, provide the file name along with .xlsb extension, and click "Save"
.xlsb, crystal reports, export , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011, feature pack 03 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016